Professional Medication Management Service.
Medications are often used with other forms of treatment like counseling, family therapy, and/or behavioral therapies. With careful monitoring and continuous discussion, you can find the right medication and treatment plan for you.
What is Medication Management
is a treatment system used by doctors and pharmacists to ensure that patients are receiving optimal therapeutic outcomes for the prescription medications that they may be taking. Medication Management Therapy is used to cover a broad range of professional activities, such as:
- Performing patient assessments or a comprehensive review of prescriptions and their possible interaction or side effects.
- Formulating both short and long term medication treatment plans.
- Monitoring the safety and efficacy of any and all prescription medication plans.
- Ensuring directional or instruction-based compliance through patient education.
- Better documentation and communication between UNC service providers in order to maintain a high standard of care among medical professionals.
Where do I receive personal care services?
In most cases, you will receive these services in your own home.
Our Medical Team
Our medical teams are qualified and experienced healthcare professionals they can provide the right care for your loved one at home.